Ho Ho Ho December's Top Tip's!!!
- Care for Christmas Tree – cut off 2cm from the trunk and scar the bottom, thin out the crowded branches at the bottom of your tree, keep your tree topped up with water and out of direct heat.
- Buy your Christmas plants – poinsettia, Amaryllis, Christmas Catcus, Christmas Cherry, Cyclamen, Azaleas and Orchids.
- Stock up to keep warm with logs, coals and Calor gas.
- Have your rock salt & snow shovels on stand-by.
- Fleece tender plants from frost.
- Line greenhouse walls with sheets of bubble polythene.
- Dig over bare soil so the frost will kill off dormant pests.